Want to wear false eyelashes, but want the look to be more natural than a strip? Individual flares and single strands are a breeze to apply, here are the how:
1) Curl your natural eyelashes. If your natural lashes grow straight out and down and you don't curl them, the false lash will also lie straight out and down.
2) Lay a mirror on the table in front of you and look down, this puts your lid in the perfect position, you can see what you are doing.
3) Apply a thin layer of mascara to give your natural lashes more bulk and make it easier to attach false lashes.
4) Squeeze a dot of lash adhesive onto the lash packaging. In this way, you can dip your lash into the glue. By using a pair of tweezers, grab a flare or single strand. Now dip the root end into the adhesive.
5) With adhesive on the end of the lash, lay it right on tip of one of your own lashes, with the root of the flase lash as close as possible to your natural root. Continue all across your lash line, one flare or strand at a time.
6) When the adhesive has dried, apply another coat of mascara, to blend everything together.
Now, you will look very attractive on your eyes, enjoy the tips above.
prepare by www.CheapFakeEyelashes.com